Non-profits are often hand-cuffed by more pressing matters than fine-tuning their web presence. We can create a website that builds and strengthens donor relationships and increase awareness while actually saving your staff and volunteers time.
We've worked with non-profits in Canada and Europe and we've come to understand the unique postion that non-profits find themselves in with their digital strategies.
Do some of these sound familiar?
- The staff who are charged with updating your site are already swamped with other responsibilities. Since they don't live and breathe web applications, updates are a bit daunting and end up slipping down on the list of must-dos.
- You want a website that helps tell the world about your cause but it also needs to inspire donors to act, so most website updates require editing from two perspectives.
- Getting approval for a website overhaul often involves board approval - and the board sometimes consists of people who see other uses for the limited funds of the organization.
- By the time you get your donor and volunteer newsletters done, your email inbox down to a managable level and your fundraising efforts under control, there's not a lot of energy left to brainstorm overhauling your website.
So this is what we do:
- We discount our pricing for non-profits.
- We offer free detailed estimates and background materials so you can present the project to the rest of the organization with confidence.
- We use free Open Source solutions to keep project costs low.
- We provide tools that are esy to use for non-techies - if you can use Microsoft Word, you will be able to update your website.
- We train you to use those tools to do practical things: publish news updates, manage events in your calendar, accept donations, manage subscription lists, edit every page on your website, conduct polls, showcase photos, and more.
- We don't walk away after we relaunch your site. We're always just a phone call or email away.
- We can even host and manage your website for you if that's a better fit for your organization.
Examples of our work with non-profits
We overhauled their existing website, installed a content management system, trained staff and continue to support them.
We built an interactive microsite on a shoestring budget that lets pregnant women determine if they're at risk.